Medical Device Microbiology Analysis Consulting
Lean into our microbiology analysis know-how
Medical device manufacturers require a range of microbiology testing and other microbiological services, depending on the type of product.
With experienced microbiologists on staff, our team utilizes national and international standards to derive microbiological requirements from the concept phase throughout validation, and the regulatory approval process.
Our team can serve as your liaison with a network of supporting laboratories to develop a plan to help you achieve biological safety of your medical device.
We have medical device microbiology consultants ready to work with you on custom-tailored solutions for:
- Biocompatibility assessments
- Biological evaluation reports
- Cleanroom qualification and monitoring
- Sterilization efficacy and validation studies for ethylene oxide (EO), gamma, e-beam, and moist heat (steam) processes
- Cleaning and disinfectant efficacy and validation studies for reusable devices